Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Noah's First Camping Trip

Last weekend, we went on a camping trip with some friends from church.  I was nervous about how Noah would do, especially since it was still pretty chilly in the mountains, but he was great and slept like a rock.  We put him in a fleece suit and he slept strapped into his carseat, and he slept so soundly that I woke up every hour to make sure he was still breathing and not frozen!  (I couldn't believe he wasn't making a sound!) We put him in a fleece suit and he slept strapped into his carseat, and he slept so soundly that I woke

As I was getting everything ready for the trip, he decided to throw a huge tantrum because I couldn't carry him around.  He crawled after me, sobbing pathetically, and threw himself into the pillows I had put by the door.  It was a total Drama King moment, and I couldn't help but laugh.



Fortunately, he cheered up and had a great time in the mountains!







It was a fun weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!! Thanks for the comment!