Friday, March 1, 2013

Baby Kate's Blessing Day

We decided to take a last-minute trip to Idaho over Presidents' Day weekend to be there for our niece Kate's baby blessing.  We were so glad to be there with family on this special day.

Love this sweet baby girl!



And love her wonderful parents!



And love her wonderful grandparents!



Speaking of Baby Kate, I just saw these photos last night for the first time (they were taken when Kate was a week and a half old), and they almost brought tears to my eyes.  I just love the delight on Ashley's and Nate's faces when they look at Kate.  This baby girl is so loved!




1 comment:

  1. So glad you came! We loved having you there for Kate's blessing. How bout I can barely remember Kate being that little...sad. Thank goodness for pictures. Love you.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!! Thanks for the comment!