Wednesday, April 10, 2013

A Visit from Noah's Birthparents!

  

Noah's birthparents came to Denver to visit this weekend.  We love them.  I can't tell you how much I enjoyed having them here and seeing them interacting with Noah, showering him with affection and attention.  The whole weekend, I just kept thinking how lucky he is to have them in his life.

We packed a lot of fun into three days: multiple trips to the park, a visit to the Denver Zoo, a morning at The Children's Museum, as well as lots of good times at home, playing, reading books, and cooking together.  I hope they had as much fun as we did!

The park:
We walked to the park, and when Noah spotted the slide and the swings in the distance, he took off running toward them. :)







The Zoo:

My favorite pic from the entire weekend.
They are so cute!

Drew informed us that if he were a kangaroo, he would be built like this. :)
Our only full group shot from the entire trip, and of course Noah is grumpy! :(
We all showed up wearing our Vans. 

Ride on the little train
The Children's Museum:









Tea party?
Fun at home:

Baking with Katie

Cookie dough stuffed cupcakes--yum!

Callum and Noah had fun wrestling with Katie and Drew in the big open space at my dad's house
(he is getting his main floor redone and has almost no furniture right now)

Reading lots of stories together.
So sweet!
And this is how Noah felt after we dropped them off at the airport to head back to Utah:


Come back soon, Katie and Drew!
We love you!


5 comments:

  1. How fun!!! What awesome pictures. Those top two are to die for, and I love the one in the sunglasses. And, the most important question, were those cupcakes actually as good as they look? If so, I need the recipe!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am so glad you guys are all so close! looks like an amazing weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you had a good visit! That Noah kiddo of yours is always dressed SO cute! He is just such a stylish little man!

    ReplyDelete
  4. When I feel down, I just remember your family and little Noah and I know Heavenly Father loves me and blesses me and my family with so much! I love you guys so much. Thanks for all you do for my baby boys!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think it's amazing how close you all are, and that you incourage their relationships. What an incredible family Noah has!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!! Thanks for the comment!