Friday, April 17, 2009

I met a boy who is even cuter than Ryan!

For Spring Break, I flew to St. Louis and met my new nephew, Callum. He is chubby, angelic, and positively adorable.


Here he is with his llama "sister," Creamy:


The proud Mom and Pop with their Easter snuggler:
(P.S. Logan is in a musical, hence the lumberjack beard.)



"Goodmorning, Aunt Rachel!" He woke me up each morning and snuggled with me on the air mattress. I don't look so stellar, but he sure is cute...




After his bath, we both wore our hoods...he wasn't too pleased:


I have heard this question about fifty times since I've been back: "So, did seeing your nephew make you want one?"

I'm not telling!

8 comments:

  1. When people don't answer questions, I take that to mean that the answer is YES.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hurray! He is too cute. I'm sure this was a great trip out to the McKennas. I hope you got enough snuggles in.
    Sidenote: new glasses?

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is such a wide eyed boy. I hope they have some reason to come out to Utah sometime soon... I miss Sary and I can't wait to meet Callum.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm guessing the answer is yes! He is adorable, how could you not?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I must say that I agree with you; he is cuter than Ryan.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH Rach I bet you guys are soooo loving him. having a baby around changes everything, you just cant get enough. The first one is always so special too! He is a lucky guy to be born into such a great family! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. CUTEST!!!!!! Nieces and nephews are the best!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!! Thanks for the comment!