Saturday, July 10, 2010

The Girlfriends

I spent the last couple of days in Utah visiting girlfriends.  I had a scheduled reunion with my college roommates from Wednesday to Saturday, but on Tuesday, I also snuck in a visit with two of my BFFs from high school, Lizzy Church Bergland and Emily Pond Ricks.

Unfortunately, I don't have any photos of Emily and her cute boys, but I did snag a couple of Lizzy's snoogs:



I wonder where Worth got that hair?? :)

The "White Gables Gals" squeezed in plenty of fun during our three-day reunion, including

Shopping in Park City...



Playing with the funny "smile setting" on Kirsten's camera...

Before


After!


(Not sure why it didn't change Becky's smile)

A "photo shoot"...


Try not to notice how incredibly beautiful and photogenic I am compared to my friends. :)  We took dozens of photos, and I look like this in about all of them.

A day in the gorgeous Utah mountains, hiking to Stewart Falls and then taking the chair lift up to the top of the mountain at Sundance...



I adore this girl. 



After the hike, our feet looked like this:



So we decided that we needed to do this:



It was Tia's first ever pedicure!  


Of course, we also ate plenty of junk food and stayed up way too late talking every night.  It was wonderful.

I don't know why I am so lucky to have great girlfriends in Colorado, Utah, and Buffalo.  But I love it.  What a blessing friends are.  


4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh. I am jealous! I love those girls too. (I especially love that picture of Katie.) I wish I had been there to crash it for just one night. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks like so much fun! I am so jealous that you got to do something like this with your girlfriends! It would be pretty much impossible with my friends at this point in life. The smile picture KILLED me!!! I was shrieking with laughter. Logan thought there was something wrong with me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY for friends!
    you are "lucky" to have SOOO many great friends because you are the cat's pajamas! ;)
    missing you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like those pics of Liz and the kiddos, especially Worth hamming it up to the camera with her fake smile :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!! Thanks for the comment!