Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Strive for Five (and many more)

Yesterday, Ryan and I celebrated five years of marriage.  It has been wonderful.  Really.  I love this man so much, and I could go on and on about how cute and delightful he is, but I've already done that in many a blog post, and I'm a little tired, so I'll let these photos do the talking for me.  This is why I love Ryan so much:

Always willing to flash a funny face for the camera...


Always willing to be a guinea pig for his wife...

A new hairstyle?
The trial run for a mask project at the orphanage
Always willing to wear a dress for the ninos' amusement....

Paula (this is actually at an Easter Seals camp in Colorado)

The Babushka telling a Russian story to the kids in El Salvador
Friendly to all living creatures...


Kids love him...

"Can Mr. Ryan play?"
They couldn't understand his Spanish as he tried to read this story; but they loved it anyway.
Mattias and his buddy "Bryan."  
I love him too...


Happy Anniversary, Ry Guy!  

2 comments:

I love hearing from you!! Thanks for the comment!