Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Now presenting my FAVORITE photo from the Christmas season!


He just looks so content to be snuggled up to a strange man with a ridiculous artificial beard.  
Worst Santa in history...cutest kid, though!
(And, for the record, Santa was very nice.)

This classy photo was taken at the mall in Twin Falls, Idaho.  Noah and I had to kill some time while Ryan checked out a job opportunity with a pediatric dentist there.  Turns out the mall in Twin Falls isn't very big (shocker!), so we ended up spending some time in a photo booth as well.


 Noah's mother is insane.  He likes it.


P.S. Does anyone have any thoughts about living in Twin Falls, Idaho?  This is the very beginning of Ryan's job search, so we are far from committing to anything, but he only has six months of residency left, so it's time to get serious about making some decisions for our future.  (Scary.)

P.P.S.  Today is your last chance to enter my Power of Moms Giveaway!  Do so before midnight!

5 comments:

  1. I've only been there a couple of times, it seems a little sprawly, but those gorges are breathtaking, and there's a temple, and some kind of community college, and a little airport. But that's the extent of my knowledge. Oh, and there's a yogurt factory!

    ReplyDelete
  2. After 6 moves in our 9 years of marriage I've decided it doesn't matter where you live. You will always have pluses and minuses with every single location. But, I would give a limb to live near family. ID, TX, UT, wherever they are, I want to be by family.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!! Thanks for the comment!