Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Bubble Boy

Just wanted everyone to know that I'm alive.  I have lots to write about, but I just haven't found the time or energy.  I have been working on a big project for Power of Moms, and I am headed to their annual Board meeting and retreat in Utah this weekend.  (Noah is staying home, so it should actually be a restful vacation for me!)

For any of my friends who live in Utah, you should attend their retreat too.  I think it will be excellent.  Today is the last day to register.  Details here.

As excited as I am, I will miss my Noah Bug, and I know that the rest of you are probably missing him too (it's been too long since I've posted photos of his cute face). Just to "tidy you over" (as Ryan would say) until my next long post, here are some pics from this week.  My friend Lexi was babysitting him...while I was at traffic court...eh hem...and took some darling photos.  I told her she should make it into a business: babysitting and photography in one!  She has some mad photo skills.



 




I love him.





6 comments:

  1. So cute! I love our blue eyed boys!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love his sideways hat! He is such a little stud muffin.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cutie! I would love babysitting and a photo session :) Perfect for candid photos without mom standing behind stressing everyone out.
    Have a super fun weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. July cannot come soon enough. So excited for you guys to live closer. Noah is one adorable little boy. Did he get a haircut recently? He looks so grown up! Love him.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are brilliant. Babysitting and photo shoot in one? What a great idea ;) Hurry home! We have way too much catching up to do!

    ReplyDelete
  6. He really is so cute.

    I just got done reading your post about your eating disorder. I'm so impressed by you. God answered your prayers, but you also recognized the answer and acted upon it. I'm so glad that your life has changed for the better and you are happier!

    I'm going to share this post with my mom. It never occurred to me (or probably her) that counseling could help with her weight and food issues. She recognizes that it stems from how she was raised, but it's still an ongoing problem in her life. I'm so happy that it seems that more and more, counseling isn't seen as a sign of disfunction or embarrassment. The right counseling can be so helpful and shouldn't be something to be ashamed of. Thanks for sharing your story!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!! Thanks for the comment!