Monday, August 26, 2013

Family Photos

A few weeks before we moved to Idaho, I was thrilled to win a photo shoot with my amazingly talented friend Lexi Johnson at a service auction for our church.  The way these auctions work is that people donate an item or a service (such as a batch of homemade cookies or one free tennis lesson or whatever), and then people bid on the them, and all of the money goes to a good cause.  I was lucky enough to be the high bidder on Lexi's photo session, and man am I glad!  She is so talented, and she got some great photos of Noah and of our family.  I've been scattering them through several blog posts over the past month (here, here, and here), but I thought I'd go ahead and post the rest of my favorites, for anyone who is interested:




This game is called "Here comes the wormy."  I know, I look ridiculous!  But aren't Ryan and Noah cute?

Why does he always resist my advances? :)



Flying!!  Dads are crazy!


We sure love our Noah Boy.  I'm so grateful to Lexi for capturing such a fun stage in his life through her photos.  (Now the tough part...deciding which pictures to frame!)

**P.S.  If you are in the Denver area, I highly recommend Lexi Johnson Photography!

6 comments:

  1. I love that shirt you are wearing! Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful family Rachel!
    Does she travel to Buffalo? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great looking family! She really caught some precious moments!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous family! Those are fabulous photos. You look beautiful Rach! I can't believe how much Noah is growing up! I hope I get to see you guys soon.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!! Thanks for the comment!