Monday, November 6, 2017

I started a podcast!

Hello, friends.  It's been a long time since you've heard from me.  I have been pouring every spare moment into a passion project that I am super excited about. 

After over a year of thinking about it, I decided to finally just do it, and I started a podcast for moms! It is called 3 in 30 Takeaways for Moms because each 30-minute episode includes three doable takeaways for moms to try with their kids that week. 


It has been so much work!  Much more than I expected it to be, honestly.  But it's also super exciting and gives me a little spring in my step.  It is really fulfilling to me to teach and to share strategies, tools, and solutions.  Plus it just feels so good to actually follow through on a big goal that I set.  It makes me feel more confident in every area of my life.  (Does that make sense?)

I record in my closet, where the sound is supposedly better (very classy and professional), and then I edit the podcasts and get them posted to my website, iTunes, Stitcher and other apps, and social media.  It's definitely a part-time job, but so far I am loving it. 

I'm on my fourth week, and we've already had some awesome topics and guests.  Check it out:


 



And actually my very favorite episode is the Intro episode because I get to talk about the arrivals of my miracle babies and the inspiration for the podcast.  I just love these two little miracles!


I would love it if you followed along!  The website is 3in30podcast.com, and you can stream any of the episodes directly from there.  You can also subscribe within any podcast app, that way you never miss an episode.  Just open the app and search "3 in 30 Takeaways for Moms" and it should come up.  Then hit "Subscribe."

I've been really active on Instagram, posting follow-up tips and videos after each episode, so find me there as well!  My handle is the same everywhere: 3in30podcast.

So what does this mean for the ol' family blog?  Truthfully, I don't know yet.  I haven't blogged consistently in over a year, but it's hard for me to say I'm letting it go completely because I do still feel like it's so important for my kids' lives to be chronicled.  (I've actually already devoted an entire podcast to that topic.)  I use Chatbooks, but not for everything, and I just love writing lots of details about their personalities and milestones.  I think if I could manage my time better, it could be doable to do both, but thus far, I have been so consumed by the podcast that everything else (including cooking meals and cleaning the house) is on the back burner.  I am praying everything will normalize soon and so it doesn't feel like so much work.

But in the meantime, I am enjoying the feeling of reaching a goal and working toward something great.  And I would especially love it if some of you readers found me on the podcast!

3 comments:

  1. Buy indoor plants online near dwarka, new delhi - Birthright offers indoor plants for home online in India. At our online nursery, We have a team of talented brand shapers who have the capability, passion and knowledge to deal with clients.
    As a Graphic Design Services In India, We have a team of talented and Creative Graphic Designers to Create Custom Graphics.
    Get contact details and address of Renovation Services, Renovation Works firms and a home renovation services is Negotiable.
    Use the Blink Monitor App for Android to check in on what's happening at home from anywhere at any time. The app connects your home to your phone in HD video
    Getlisting Provides Complete Solution If You Facing The PlentyOfFish (POF). Can't log in? Issues in United States. If your file is being reviewed for some reason, such as being reported by another Plenty of Fish user, your account might be temporarily suspended while the company investigates.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Someone shared me this site post , So i came to check it out . Really your post very interesting and awesome .
    Elite Girl in Delhi

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!! Thanks for the comment!