Thursday, September 16, 2010

Women's Retreat

This past weekend, I went on a Women's Retreat for church.  It was a great time.

I was lucky enough to drive to and from the Retreat with none other than Miss Deb and Miss Ziggy!  These are two of the most famous members of our church congregation.  Any reader of my blog is probably familiar with Deb (she should have her own topics label), and Ziggy is equally hilarious and unpredictable.  (Some of you may have heard the story about her shoe in testimony meeting.)  I honestly love these two ladies!  It was a tight fit with all of our stuff, but Deb and Zig were troopers:


And what's that at Ziggy's feet?

Yes, it's a dog.  (We watched a seeing-eye dog for the afternoon while her owner went to the temple.)

Laney rode with us on the way up to the Retreat.  Here she is enjoying a marshmallow with Deb:



Natalie rode with us on the way home from the Retreat.  Here she is going into the temple with Deb:


The Retreat itself was a wonderful experience.  We had a talent show, a speaker, workshops (I taught one on journaling), and plenty of time to chat.

We stayed up too late and had too much fun:


I love girl time!

1 comment:

  1. looks like a good time!

    i heard you gals were up PRETTY late!
    sounds like my kind of par-tay :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!! Thanks for the comment!