Friday, March 4, 2011

Sisters Trip--Part 2

I had a great time in St. Louis with my older sister, Sarah.  We  went shopping and out to lunch, hung out with her girl friends, and talked far too much!  Of course, the highlight of the trip (no offense, Sary) was seeing my darling little nephew, Callum.

We made a mess baking cookies together:

Uh oh!  Flour got everywhere!
And had a great time playing with a box:

Oh the simple pleasures of life.

It was a relaxing week of fun, and it's a little difficult to be back to "real life" stress and responsibility.

5 comments:

  1. Your nephew has the cutest hair ever!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is so cute! We LOVED having you here! Can't wait to see you daily soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute little guy. Rachel, it seriously cracks me up how in so many of your photos you do the open jaw smile of surprise. I so love it that I tried taking a photo like you the other day, but I just looked like a goof instead of cute like you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I couldn't help but notice your jeans in the box picture. Are those skinny jeans? Way to go!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!! Thanks for the comment!