Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Noah Shares the News!

After excitedly getting dressed and ready for my 19-week ultrasound this morning (and even curling my hair for the occasion, which I never do!), I came out of the bathroom and laughed when I saw what Ryan had chosen to wear to the appointment.  Of course, he hadn't knowingly picked a blue shirt--and neither had I--but I wondered if our unlikely "twinners" moment meant that our subconscious minds knew something we didn't...

Baby boy blue?



Ryan snuck into my "belly pic" which I thought was only appropriate since selfies are just awkward anyway.  I'm still not really showing, and I'm done with these belly pics for a while.

We were so excited as we headed to our appointment...


To find out if our choice of outfits was indeed revealing of the outcome, watch the video of Noah looking at the ultrasound photos and sharing the news.

We are so excited!!!!!



18 comments:

  1. I'm seriously so excited for you! I can't wait to see the sweet girl! :) love you all!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. His enthusiasm is contagious ;) So so happy and excited for you guys!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for a baby girl!!! Congratulations! I'm so happy for you! Girls are so much fun to shop for! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha ha, that's awesome! I love how he's so ho-hum about it. Kids are great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. SO thrilled for you! Congratulations! PS, you have a beautiful pregnant glow!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh the joy in your voice is so beautiful. I'm so, so happy for you! Girls are soooooo much fun. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. YAY for you guys! Let the shopping begin! And I agree with Tasha, you may not feel so hot but you sure look great.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So fun!!! I was just watching studio 5(KSL) and they had the utah fertility clinic on talking about IVF. Any friends of yours who have had multiple failed attempts can get in on a free study for another IVF and it is unlimited just go to utahfertilityclinic.com. Congrats on the baby girl.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love it. His enthusiasm is unmatched :) It will be so fun to watch him become the big brother!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This news is thrilling in every possible way. HOORAY! CONGRATS!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats! A girl will be so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Somehow I am just catching up with your good news -- congrats to all 3 of you! I'm so very happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yay for a girl! I'm SO happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  14. AHHHH! I'm so very excited for a little girl for your family! Many congratulations, dear Nielsons!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!! Thanks for the comment!