1. I have been listening to Taylor Swift's "You Belong With Me" on repeat for the last hour...and singing along quite loudly.
2. I slept until 9:00 this morning--after having resolved to get up at 7:00. For once, I'm not mad at myself for this irresponsible behavior.
3. I decided that I am not going to eat a single treat for two weeks. Not one. So don't ask me to or try to tempt me because the answer will be, "NO WAY." (I will be steering clear of the dessert table at the upcoming church fiesta.) I want to see if I can do it. I want to do hard things.
4. Saying an occasional "damn" does make me feel liberated. I'm sorry if this changes anyone's opinion of me. I think it's a phase, and I'm hoping I will grow out of it.
5. I want to have a good day today.